Through the Federal Early Intervention (EI) program, your state’s most vulnerable children have the opportunity to reach their full potential. Your agency is committed to ensuring these children get the support they need, and bringing in a trusted partner can help you optimize the performance of your program.
Gainwell has 20+ years of experience working with states on their EI programs, and we have developed extensive Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) Part C program and technical expertise. We have worked with different models of statewide EI data systems and are skilled in helping programs centralize and manage data to yield the best results for your state’s program.
The Gainwell Early Intervention Solution can help you with:
- Hosted IDEA Part C data systems and provider billing systems
- Provider enrollment and tracking
- Fiscal agent and finance office services
- Customized data reporting
- Claims processing and payments
- Third-party and Medicaid billing – funds management
- Family cost participation management
- Provider and family call center support
- Technical help desk
- Outcome data collection and reporting
- Enhancement of legacy data systems
- Data sharing and system integration
Gainwell’s professional cloud services offer high availability and reliable security to meet HIPAA and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act requirements, and we tailor infrastructure alternatives to meet your state’s unique needs. We also have experience working with states to enable integration with other early childhood systems, data warehouses, Medicaid and other third-party payers, and Master Participant Indexes.