Through the Federal Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC), your state can have a significant impact on a family’s ability to learn healthy habits, improve nutrition and obtain access to appropriate healthcare. To offer families the services and support they require, your state needs technology and business processes to effectively administer your WIC program.
The Gainwell Women, Infants and Children Services is an agile, proven solution that helps you effectively administer your WIC program. We have extensive experience working with state WIC programs, and our service can assist you with:
- Development and implementation of a WIC Management Information System (MIS)
- Integration services with other state programs
- WIC MIS maintenance and operations services
- Cloud and traditional hosting services
- Mobile application services
- Service desk support
- Farmers’ Market Nutrition Program and Senior Farmers’ Market
- WIC banking with ACH services
- Data migration services
- System training
The heart of your WIC program is a flexible MIS that can manage all facets of your operations, including client services and vendor management. This system must be web-based, comply with federal policy and regulations, and incorporate standard WIC data elements which include an open system architecture and modular components. Our team is highly experienced working with WIC systems approved by the Food and Nutrition Service (FNS), such as Crossroads and SPIRIT.